Education: Higher professional
Experience: 3-5 years
- Understanding of Database Architectures (Oracle 11g, knowledge of PostgreSQL will be considered as a plus)
- Proven background of Oracle databases installation, administration and management;
- Ability to understand (read/ write) Transact SQL/PL SQL Language, stored procedures, triggers and user-defined functions;
- Working knowledge of Linux;
- At least 3 years of experience in SQL Server/ Oracle performance tuning;
- At least 2-3 years of experience in reading and writing stored procedures;
- Fluency in technical English and Russian languages;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to details;
- Team player, excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
Salary: Highly attractive. Social package. Medical insurance.
Work Schedule: Full time (8 hours, custom start time)
Troubleshooting of databases performance;
- Development of integration, replication and backup/ restoration strategies;
- Development of required stored procedures for the applications;
- Development and maintenance of databases, software data access guidelines, standards and use of data model tools.
All interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com mentioning in the subject: "APP/DB Admin”