- Get your personal financial assistant, find out where you spent your money, keep an eye on your budget
- Make simple and easy payments
- Get full control on your cards
- Check your card balances and the transactions history and much more...
Download ArCa application!
Download our applications for iOS and Android.
- To increase the security level of your account, we strongly recommend you to activate the two-factor authentication feature (Google Authenticator).
- Two-factor authentication can activated only by arca.am web version.
We would like to thank all of you for using our application.
Our application entered the market in the beginning of April 2019 as the next stage of the development of the previously existing "Virtual Card" payment system, and at that time it was a solution expected and demanded by the market, which provided a new application experience and a range of services in the market, which was available to a small number of participants at that time․
In essence, the arca.am application has become a prototype and an incentive for banks to process and develop their own applications, and thus we can consider our mission successful.
At the moment, there are many solutions on the market that essentially cover, in some cases even exceed the range of services available in our application.
Company "Armenian Card", being the operator of the ArCa national payment system, as well as a unified processing center for the majority of banks in Armenia, has decided to focus on providing technological solutions to financial organizations which are the direct beneficiaries of its services ․
Accordingly, we inform you that from April 15, 2024, operations with the arca.am application will be stopped.
Until then, if it is necessary, you can save your payment data by exporting them from the corresponding sections of the WEB version of arca.am cabinet, as well as to write out the data of periodic payments / transfers, beneficiaries in order to register them on other platforms later.
We have big plans for the future, soon we will introduce new, modern products for our partner banks continuing to develop the field of payments and transfers in Armenia. We will always be with you when you make a payment or transfer in a physical or virtual environment by card, phone, smart watch and other means.
A constant and invisible companion to your payments,
Home page with direct acces to ATM search
- Use your ARCA app to find nearest ATM's and Cash deposit ATM's
- Flexible search system
- Constantly updating list
See your card balance and transactions at any time
- Check card balances as well as the last credits and debits
- Balance updates after every transaction and every 15 minutes
- Transactions history contains data starting from January 2018
Enter payments easly
- Make utility payments
- Keep an eye on your pension fund
- Pay for your mobile and internet service
- Fast pay for parking in city
- Pay for you taxes from 2021
Personal financial assistant
- Find out where you spent your money, keep an eye on your budget
- Track your spendings starting from January 2018
- Filter your spendings by cards and by currency
Full control over all your cards
- If your card is lost, block it immediately in the app
- Get access to all card limits details
- Freeze/Unfreeze cards yourself
Download your card transactions history!
- Export your card transactions history for one month starting from January 2018
- Export your payment history for every month
Easy card settings system
- Add attached cards to the Beneficiaries, now in the app also
- Sort attached cards
- Change attached card colors and names
New services in the payments list
- CES, EKENG
- Road police patrol
- Waste collection
- Tax payments from 2021
It's been already two months since our new site https://cabinet.arca.am and ArCa.am mobile app have been released.
Ardshinbank was the first in Armenia to start issuing chip payment cards ArCa-MIR, which are serviced both in Armenia and throughout Russia. The press service of Ardshinbank informed ArmInfo about this.
Russian Bank head Elvira Nabullina informed about the launch of the acceptance of Mir cards at the territory of Armenia, she said at the International Financial Congress in St. Petersburg, RNS reported.
The pilot launch of the project on compatibility of Armenian Card payment system and Russian MIR national payment system will take place by late summer 2017, Armenian Card CEO Ishkhan Mkhitaryan says in an interview with ArmInfo's correspondent. He notes that by late summer the national ArCa cards will be used outside Armenia and the MIR cards will be served by Armenian banks.