- Get your personal financial assistant, find out where you spent your money, keep an eye on your budget
- Make simple and easy payments
- Get full control on your cards
- Check your card balances and the transactions history and much more...
Download ArCa application!
Download our applications for iOS and Android.
The old site of ArCa system is no longer supported
- Please register and attach your card to make transactions on the new website.
- Explore news section for more details.
Utility payments for June
Now you can make utility payments for June.
Home page with direct acces to ATM search
- Use your ARCA app to find nearest ATM's and Cash deposit ATM's
- Flexible search system
- Constantly updating list
See your card balance and transactions at any time
- Check card balances as well as the last credits and debits
- Balance updates after every transaction and every 15 minutes
- Transactions history contains data starting from January 2018
Enter payments easly
- Make utility payments
- Keep an eye on your pension fund
- Pay for your mobile and internet service
- Fast pay for parking in city
Personal financial assistant
- Find out where you spent your money, keep an eye on your budget
- Track your spendings starting from January 2018
- Filter your spendings by cards and by currency
Full control over all your cards
- If your card is lost, block it immediately in the app
- Get acces to all card limits details
It's been already two months since our new site https://cabinet.arca.am and ArCa.am mobile app have been released.
Meet the guide of contactless transactions using Verifone POS and Ingenico POS terminals.
In an exclusive interview with ARKA news agency Ishkhan Mkhitaryan, the executive director of the Armenian national payment system ArCa, speaks about the launch of its largest project, enabling interaction between the ArCa and the Russian MIR payment systems. He also speaks about plans for 2018, cyberattack threats and the technologies designed to protect customers from them.
Ardshinbank was the first in Armenia to start issuing chip payment cards ArCa-MIR, which are serviced both in Armenia and throughout Russia. The press service of Ardshinbank informed ArmInfo about this.