- Get your personal financial assistant, find out where you spent your money, keep an eye on your budget
- Make simple and easy payments
- Get full control on your cards
- Check your card balances and the transactions history and much more...
Download ArCa application!
Download our applications for iOS and Android.
- To increase the security level of your account, we strongly recommend you to activate the two-factor authentication feature (Google Authenticator).
- Two-factor authentication can activated only by arca.am web version.
Utility payments for April
Now you can make utility payments for April.
Home page with direct acces to ATM search
- Use your ARCA app to find nearest ATM's and Cash deposit ATM's
- Flexible search system
- Constantly updating list
See your card balance and transactions at any time
- Check card balances as well as the last credits and debits
- Balance updates after every transaction and every 15 minutes
- Transactions history contains data starting from January 2018
Enter payments easly
- Make utility payments
- Keep an eye on your pension fund
- Pay for your mobile and internet service
- Fast pay for parking in city
Personal financial assistant
- Find out where you spent your money, keep an eye on your budget
- Track your spendings starting from January 2018
- Filter your spendings by cards and by currency
Full control over all your cards
- If your card is lost, block it immediately in the app
- Get access to all card limits details
Download your card transactions history!
- Export your card transactions history for one month starting from January 2018
- Export your payment history for every month
Easy card settings system
- Add attached cards to the Beneficiaries, now in the app also
- Sort attached cards
- Change attached card colors and names
New services in the payments list
- CES, EKENG
- StroyMaster, Domicile, Armatis
It's been already two months since our new site https://cabinet.arca.am and ArCa.am mobile app have been released.
Ardshinbank was the first in Armenia to start issuing chip payment cards ArCa-MIR, which are serviced both in Armenia and throughout Russia. The press service of Ardshinbank informed ArmInfo about this.
Russian Bank head Elvira Nabullina informed about the launch of the acceptance of Mir cards at the territory of Armenia, she said at the International Financial Congress in St. Petersburg, RNS reported.
The pilot launch of the project on compatibility of Armenian Card payment system and Russian MIR national payment system will take place by late summer 2017, Armenian Card CEO Ishkhan Mkhitaryan says in an interview with ArmInfo's correspondent. He notes that by late summer the national ArCa cards will be used outside Armenia and the MIR cards will be served by Armenian banks.